The SEASIDE Complete Pack for 1 person contains :
- One two-sided cotton-felt fitted mattress protector labeled by cabin
- One made-to-order fitted sheet in white or stripes, 100% "easy care" cotton poplin for easy care and labeled by cabin
- One made-to-order cotton poplin SEASIDE striped comforter cover
- One made-to-order "summer" comforter made with 220 gr, hollow siliconized fibers
- One 40 x 60 cm, pillow case with SEASIDE stripes on front side and white or matching shade on back
- One 40x60 cm pillow made with hollow siliconized fibers with a machine-washable 100% cotton percale pillow cover
The SEASIDE Complete Pack for 2 people contains :
- One double two-sided, cotton-felt fitted mattress protector labeled by cabin
- One double made-to-order fitted sheet in SEASIDE stripes or white, 100% cotton poplin
- One double made-to-order 100% cotton poplin comforter cover in SEASIDE stripes
- One double made-to-order "summer" comforter made with 220 g hollow siliconized fibers
- Two 40 x 60 cm pillow cases with SEASIDE stripes on front and white or matching shade on back
- Two 40x60 cm pillows made with hollow siliconized fibers and machine-washable 100% cotton percale pillow covers
Victoria Yachting fitted sheets, comforter covers and coforters are all labeled by cabin for easy installation.
MATCHING BATH LINENS and BATHROBES
SEASIDE Standard Bath Set for 1 person contains :
- 16x22 cm wash glove with SEASIDE design
- 45 x 60 cm guest towel with SEASIDE design
- 55x100 cm hand towel with SEASIDE design
- 68 x 127 cm bath towel with SEASIDE design
- 90 x180 cm bath sheet with SEASIDE design
- Bathrobe S-M-L-XL with SEASIDE design
- 540 g, 100% combed cotton terry cloth
Personalize your linens with your boat's name for a much appreciated sign of tradition
Choose amongst 12 different styles, we match the thread to your bath, bed or table linens.
The VICTORIA studio is available to design your initials, monograms, logos or any other personal motif you wish for your linen.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
In order to keep your linen in good condition for a long time : soak the linen in cold water for several hours without detergent to prevent bleeding.
Machine wash the at temperature indicated on care label sewn onto each item.
Use a mild liquid detergent without any whitening agents
No chlorine bleach
No fabric softener
Tumble dry low
Iron while still damp
- Also exists in STANDARD or change set
- Fabric sample sent upon request