Collection CAPE CODE
Typically British chic
The CAPE COD Complete Pack for 1 person contains :
- One two-sided cotton-felt fitted mattress protector labeled by cabin
- One made-to-order fiited sheet in white, ivory, or CAPE COD design, 100% "easy care" cotton percale for easy care and labeled by cabin
- One made-to-order 100% cotton percale comforter cover with CAPE COD design
- One made-to-order "summer" comforter made with 220g hollow siliconized fibers
- One 40 x 60 cm pillow case with CAPE COD design on front and white or ivory on backside
- One 40x60 cm pillow made with hollow siliconized fibers with a machine-washable, 100% cotton percale pillow cover
The CAPE COD Complete Pack for 2 people contains :
- One double two-sided cotton-felt fitted mattress protector
- One double made-to-order white, ivory or CAPE COD design fitted sheet in 100% cotton percale
- One double made-to-order 100% cotton percale comforter cover with CAPE COD design
- One double made-to-order "summer" comforter made with 220 g hollow siliconized fibers
- Two 40 x 60 cm pillow cases with CAPE COD design on front and white or ivory on backside
- Two 40x60 cm hollow sliconized filled pillows with machine-washable 100% cotton percale pillow covers
Victoria Yachting fitted sheets, comforter covers and comforters are all labeled by cabin for easy installation.
Contact us if you would like additional information or advice.
MATCHING BATH LINENS and BATROBES
The CAPE COD Bath Set for 1 person contains :
- 16 x 22 cm wash glove with CAPE COD design
- 45 x 60 cm guest towel with CAPE COD design
- 55 x 100 cm hand towel with CAPE COD design
- 68 x 127 cm bath towel with CAPE COD design
- 90 x 180 cm bath sheet with CAPE COD deisgn
- Bathrobe S-M-L-XL with CAPE COD design
Click here for more information
Personalize your linens with your boat's name for a much appreciated sign of tradition.
Choose amongst 12 different styles, we match the threads to your bath, bed or table linens.
The VICTORIA studio is available to design your intials, monograms, logos or any other personal motif you wish for your linen.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
In order to keep your linens in good condition for a long time : soak the linen in cold water for several hours without detergent to prevent bleeding. Machine wash at temperature indicated on the care label sewn onto each item
Use a mild liquid detergent without any whitening agents
No chlorine bleach
No fabric softener
Tumble dry low
Iron while still damp
- Also exists in STANDARD or change set
- Fabirc sample mailed upon request